FREE Guerrilla Job Search Audio Gets You Hired, NO Matter the Unemployment Rate …
Looking for a new job?
If so, this may be the most important letter you read all year.
Here’s why: When you listen to this FREE 60-minute interview with David E. Perry and Kevin Donlin, you’ll discover …
- Why the term “hiring freeze” actually means NOTHING, if you’re a Guerrilla Job Hunter.
- The true stories of Mary and Gail, two unemployed women who found jobs in less than 7 weeks, in America’s worst employment market. Best part: You can do exactly what they did.
- 3 ways to let other people sell you to employers — while you sleep or watch TV.
- How to use “Guerrilla remote control” to put the employer reading your resume into a GOOD mood. It lets you bypass all spam filters and the HR Department, too. What would that be worth to you?
- The 8-page document that produced a job offer in 48 hours, after one job seeker sent it via FedEx.
- How one woman got hired AFTER being turned down for the job she wanted. It cost a total of $3.20. This is a story of hope that you can copy — today.
- The 2 words to type into Google that let you add up to 70% of the 500 million people on LinkedIn to your network — in less than 24 hours.
- The controversial “lingerie” effect of Guerrilla Resumes that gets you hired up to 75% faster than conventional resumes.
- Why writing a recommendation on LinkedIn could get you hired. (It’s known by all smart recruiters, but it’s never been revealed to the public — until now.)
- And much more …
Beating the odds and getting hired can be easier than you ever imagined, if you apply just a few of these Guerrilla Marketing strategies.
In fact, because so few job seekers know about them, they give you a huge, almost unfair edge.
*The audio is housed on our sister site GM4JH.com (guerrilla marketing for job hunters)
David Perry, Co-Creator
“Guerrilla Job Search Secrets Revealed!” DVD
PS. Below is a partial list of media that have covered our “Guerrilla” tactics. The press loves us because our methods are bold and our success stories are real.